Business and Commercial Law
McCormick Lawyers has its foundations in property, commercial and business law.
We regularly act for local, domestic and international clients in more common commercial property transactions who are:-
- buying or selling a commercial or investment property
- buying or selling a business
- leasing a Retail, Commercial and Industrial property
- forming a Company, Trust or Partnership or other business structure
We provide fixed fee rates for buying or selling commercial property and a customised schedule of our estimated fees for various stages of other commercial transactions.
We also provide client with legal services for more complex agreements and commercial arrangements including:-
- Licence and distribution agreements
- Private share purchase and shareholder agreements
- Confidentiality and non competition agreements
- Trademark and copyright agreements
- Residential Building and sub contractor agreements
- Property subdivision and strata title
Existing business clients have access to our advanced business services including:-
- securitisation of business credit account facilities;
- customising terms and conditions of trade;
- debtor management and control systems and precedents
- Company and partnership restructures;
- Business succession planning.